littlegreendot

Google
 

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Anonymous please stand up

As we've mentioned before, we really love getting your comments. But we much prefer it when we know who they're from. Today we received the following comment from an anonymous reader (in full):
"Hello, I have to say I agree with so much of what you say. HOWEVER, you are very extreme and I think that you need to come down to reality QUITE A BIT. Please don't disregard what I am saying, everyhting here is helpfull but if you are going to be green you need to be balanced which It seems you are not. CALM DOWN and BREATH.... A-lot of your suggestions don't seem to work out. you need to be a bit more realistic and live life not being consumed by your eco-paranoia. Why don't you spend some time donating money to helping children in Africa rather than consuming your time writing trivial crap about scrubbing your oven and sratching your face with apple vinegar. You need to get back to the city and blow your wad in Barneys."
So Mum says to tell you she's gone shopping and its up to me to write today's trivial crap... ...I'm still thinking about what to write. Lots of love, Dot xxx

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry anonymous was so mean to you. Please don't pay any attention and carry on your good work.

I don't intend to be anonymous but don't want to give out my email address publicly either.

Regards

Clare

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home