littlegreendot

Google
 

Monday, January 22, 2007

Feedback, please

I know you're a bit of a coy lot when it comes to the comments (come on, what did you think of that ad I posted yesterday? Anyone?) but am going to ask you a favour - could you step forward and let me know what your favourite green activity of ours to date has been please, and/or which if any you have done too (after reading about it)?

Just wondering as someone has asked me about which green tips people actually find inspiring and achievable.

It would really help us you know. Cheers readers. We love ya.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freya
I have been using washing soda crystals to clean waste pipes from basins and sinks and to clean wash hand basins and baths. it is very effective and does not contain bleach, phosphates or enzymes.
For your english readers, who are still accumulating plastic bags and packaging, Waitrose is now providing a recycling bin at some of their stores for these bags.
Keep up the good work and thanks for all Dot's pics.Penny

 
At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of your Aunty D - she pointed me towards your blog which I have been very much enjoying.

Your plea for feedback prompted me to write - a lot of what you are trying to do has made me feel very guilty. I promise my next purchase of loo paper will be Nouvelle and I also have e-cloths on my next shopping list.

A question - do you have low energy bulbs in US? I have switched out all the bulbs I can at home - with the exception of where I really need good light (e.g bathroom mirror) and unfortunately three rooms with dimmer switches which can't take low energy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home