littlegreendot

Google
 

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Does not compute

Every so often I lose my momentum a bit for the green thing. The something comes along to give me a kick up the backside. This time it was a recent Newsweek cover story Entitled "Global Warming: a Hoax" which charts the deception perpetrated on the US people - and government - by industry groups seeking to deny climate change. You can read it here.

We knew this, but this article reminds us of how systematic and calculated the deception has been.

Ugh.

What staggers me about this above all (and it staggers me on many levels) is that, when it comes down to it, these people have put the health of their business (so I suppose their wallets) above the health - indeed the survival - of their children.

How does that work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home