littlegreendot

Google
 

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy July 4th

(This is a bit of a crap post as can't seem to make the hubby's mac play nicely with Blogger, so apologies for that.)

So, of course I didn't find time to do my bag-free-fourth thing. Luckily Sally at Carry-a-bag is on the case and has created a lovely bag for the occasion. Check it out on her blog at carry-a-bag.blogspot.com.

Also, have you signed Al Gore's petition yet? I'm not entirely convinced that these things really work but since that nice Mr. Gore keeps emailing me I figure it'd be rude not to sign his thing for him, so why don't you all do the same?

http://liveearthpledge.org/algore.php

We're planning a Live Earth party for Saturday. Are you?

And finally, thanks much to everyone who took the time to recommend shampoo. Best so far is Sarah from downstairs's - I think it's called EO. Also recommended: Aveda and Nature's Gate but I must let you all know that those two do contain parabens and those are part of what I'm trying to avoid (see previous post: http://freyaanddot.blogspot.com/2007/04/are-you-suffering-whole-foods-effect-so.html). So cheers, and happy (annoyingly rainy) 4th. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home