littlegreendot

Google
 

Monday, January 15, 2007

Preparing for Pecks

So, I didn't actually make it to Pecks today but I did get a bit closer to sussing things out. Turns out Pecks stores are owned by their employees so there's no corporate buying policy to be got through; it's therefore possible that if I speak to the right person, they'd go for the KC thing with no need for me to stand outside in the not-so-freezing cold with a placard, clipboard and a picket line chanting "Down with Kleenex". Dot and I did take our 'say no to plastic bags' bag in there the other day and the checkout girl said "I hear that", so things look promising. I think I'm going to head in there tomorrow and see what they say. Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home