littlegreendot

Google
 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Just call me sir

So, further to yesterday's post about the general store, the hubby just told me that store's owner, Rocky, killed a 300 pound bear with a bow and arrow from a distance of 30 feet up the road last week. A bow and arrow!!! (Apparently the bear was just strolling along the road, but let's try not to think about that bit, eh?). So I think my plans to approach Rocky about the idling motors may have to go on the back burner for a bit. Not least because I'll be busy avoiding eye contact and calling him 'sir'.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey grl...he'll be using one of those fancy big crossbows not something fashioned from a little branch and a piece of string!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home